We are currently in process of constructing two 19-meter vessels as designed by Incat Crowther for one of our clients based in Angola.
The vessels are being constructed to the following Class certification - HSC+A1+AMS,Coastal,DSV.
It is being constructed to serve primarily as a dive support platform and provides the following amenities for its crew and divers including:
- Sleeping bunks
- Flushing heads
- Saloon and Galley
- Surfer bow for landing at FBO or rigs.
- Workshop for dive gear maintenance.
- Wet room for diver kit out
The following OEM Dive equipment is being installed:
- Built in LP compressor 185 cu ft per m at 10 bar for filling of airbags
- Built in HP Caviblaster water cleaning pump 3000 psi for cleaning of underwater structures
- 5 Ton marine crane mounted on the Starboard gunnel.
- LP compressor
- HP Caviblaster
- LP water pump
Contact us should you wish to know more about our Products and Services.